- Driving Me Bananas known as (“The School”) will agree to provide you with a step-by-step training course tailored to your abilities.
- Your tutor will be a fully qualified Approved Driving Instructor on the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency's (DVSA) register of Approved Driving Instructors.
- Your tutor will adhere to the DVSA's Code of Conduct. This means, that they will behave in a professional manner at all times.
- The training car supplied will be kept in a roadworthy, safe and legal condition.
- If you do not show for your lesson, I will attempt to contact you and I will wait fifteen (15) minutes before leaving. If this happens you will be charged the full lesson fee and any other lessons booked may be subject to cancellation unless you contact me promptly to confirm the bookings.
If you cancel a pre-booked driving lesson with less than 48 hours notice, then the lesson will be charged in full.
All cancellations must be done by telephone to ensure message has been received.
- Lesson fees will be paid a week prior to commencement of the session.
- The School reserves the right to terminate a training session or course if it suspects that the student is under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The full lesson fee will be applicable in such circumstances.
- The School reserves the right to terminate the course of lessons if the student continuously cancels sessions. Any lessons already taken will be charged for at the standard lesson rate before any refund is given.
- The School reserves the right to withdraw the training vehicle should the pupil book a practical test without our prior knowledge as the vehicle may not be available or, if in the opinion of your instructor, you are not up to test standard.
All clients must be in possession of a current provisional, full or other UK driving licence entitling them to drive the training vehicle and MUST be brought to your first lesson. Before the first lesson will begin, all clients must sign a copy of these Terms & Conditions. (Clients under the age of 18yrs must have a parent or guardian sign on their behalf).
All clients must satisfy the instructor that their eyesight is up to the required standard. You must be able to read a standard vehicle number plate from a distance of 20.5 metres or 20 metres in the case of a new style number plate (post September 2001). If you need to wear corrective glasses or contact lenses to perform this you must wear those glasses or lenses on every lesson.
By signing our terms and conditions, the client confirms that there are no physical or other disabilities or impediment affecting his or her ability to drive and that no medication or other treatment is prescribed or being taken which may impair or otherwise affect their ability to drive or that such information has been disclosed to the instructor and to the DVLA. The instructor may require further information to ensure that training may take place.